Discussion Panel for Ministers added: Fresh Oil Conference, Clarksburg, WV
A panel discussion for ministers (especially younger ministers) is to occur Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 10:00 AM, at Christian Apostolic Church during the conference. There is no cost. Tickets are not needed for this event. (Free tickets are needed for other portions of the conference. See below.) Several of the speakers are expected to serve as panelists. This event is brought to you by F.I.S.H. Student Ministries of Christian Apostolic Church.
Free Eventbrite tix for Fresh Oil: wait-list already filling up.
The Fresh Oil Conference event is already booked solid, so if you failed to get your free tickets already, you can add your name to the wait list. If someone already ticketed is unable to attend and they let us know, we can release tickets to our wait-listed names on a "first come, first serve" basis. If you have tickets that you cannot use, please let us know. Email: email@example.com
Schedule for '16 Fresh Oil Conference
- Wed, August 17 — 7:00 pm, Pre-Conference Service
- Thur, August 18 — 7:30 pm, Opening Service
- Fri, August 19 — 10:00 am (to approx. 12:30 pm), Day Service
- Fri, August 19 — 7:30 pm, Evening Service
- Sat, August 20 — 10:00 am, Panel Discussion for Ministers
- Sat, August 20 — 6:00 pm, Evening Service
* For current tentative line-up of who is speaking when, click here.
Thank you, 2016 Conference Sponsors
We deeply appreciate all our sponsors! For a current list of donors (possibly more up to date than the list below), click here.
Platinum ($300 or more) Title Sponsors:
- Lorren & Mary Godwin ~ Stonewood, WV
- Doug & LaDonna Joseph ~ Stonewood, WV
- Ken & Rebecca Lamoureux ~ Bridgeport, WV
Gold ($200 or more) Lead Sponsors:
- Barbara Thomas ~ Moorefield, WV
Silver ($100 or more) Main Sponsors:
- James Bargo Family (with Destaney & Bella) ~ In Loving Memory of Renee Bargo ~ Bridgeport, WV
Jason & Linda Click Family (with Anthony, Jason, & Jaden) ~ Clarksburg, WV