|IMPORTANT YOUTH NEWS|
Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ! We trust that all is well with you and yours this spring!
Many exciting activities are on the horizon in the coming weeks and months. Allow me to remind you of the following:
- Sheaves for Christ Intersection Rally—Friday, May 4th at 7:30 pm. Hosted by the North Charleston Apostolic Church in Charleston, WV. Speaker: Rev. Joel Urshan. Everyone is invited!
- Statewide Master Youth Rally at District Conference—Friday, May 18th at 7:30 pm. Oak Hill Armory, Oak Hill, WV. Speaker: Rev. Michael Ensey.
- WV Youth on Mission—Québec, June 20-27. Thirty-three students from across West Virginia will be joining Brother Meadors and me for this life-changing trip. Presbyters Hurley and Zimmerman are also planning to attend. We covet your prayers.
- WV Youth Camp will be held at the Rippling Waters Church of God Campground in Romance, WV. Rippling Waters is a beautiful campground located 15 miles north of Charleston off of I-77 at exit 116. I believe that our students and youth will be very pleased. The dates for Youth Camp are July 9-12, 2012.
Please take note of some important registration information:
- Pre-registration postmarked by Thursday, June 21st will be $125.00 per camper.
- Registration at the door (space permitting) will be $150.00 per camper and will be on a first come first served basis only as space permits. We strongly urge you to pre-register!
Registration will begin at noon on Monday, July 9th. No campers will be permitted on the property prior to 12 noon. Please note that camp will end with the Thursday evening service and all campers, chaperones and visitors will be required to depart the campground by 10:00PM on July 12th. Also, as a side note—campers may want to eat a good breakfast or early lunch prior to their arrival at the campground on Monday, July 9th.
Youth Camp ages are 13 and up.
Our evening speaker is Pastor Calvin Jean. He is a veteran of youth ministry having served in multiple capacities in his district.
Brother Moss will again be the Camp Activities Coordinator and we will offer many activities including: fishing, zip line, paintball, a basketball tournament, softball, paddle boating, swimming and archery. More details regarding camp will be forthcoming at district conference and as the time approaches.
Should you have questions please feel free to contact me, Brother Meadors or a Youth Committee Member. My contact information is below:
Finally, if you are not currently following us on social media, please take a moment and do so.
Sincerely in Christ,
Robert E. Fazzalore
WV District Youth President