Currently, WV UPCI’s rate for mileage reimbursement is .50 per mile.
WV District Honorarium Policy (effective July 11, 2012):
Honorarium for out-of-state speaker:
$300 per service
Honorarium for in-state speaker:
$150 per service, for minister from the local area.
$250 per service, for minister traveling 100+ miles.
- YOUTH CAMP 2013 April 23, 2013
- 2013 District Conference Flyer / Program April 17, 2013
- Youth Camp 2012 Flyer and Camper Registration May 11, 2012
- Announcing…CAPITAL CITY YOUTH CONVENTION ’12 December 1, 2011
- West Virginia Youth on Mission–Quebec November 14, 2011
- ANNOUNCING WV YOUTH ON MISSION–QUEBEC August 22, 2011
- 2011 Men of Promise – Registration Form August 1, 2011
- CAMP FORMS 2011 June 14, 2011
- 2011 Capitol City Congress Registration Form January 1, 2011
- 2011 Capitol City Youth Congress “E:3″ December 2, 2010
- Original Mantle Conference – Flier September 11, 2010
- Revised Camp Forms May 29, 2010
|Jr Quiz Registration Form||10 KB||3/12/2010|
|Jr Quiz Registration Form||***RTF||10 KB||3/12/2010|
|Sr Quiz Registration Form||35 KB||1/29/2013|
|Sr Quiz Registration Form||***RTF||46 KB||1/29/2013|
|Note: Currently, WV UPCI’s rate for mileage reimbursement is .50 per mile.|
|WV District AMEX/Credit Card Form (to report use)||68 KB||12/17/2010|
|WV District AMEX/Credit Card Form (to report use)||**DOC||45 KB||12/17/2010|
|WV District Reimbursement Form||87 KB||3/12/2010|
|WV District Reimbursement Form||**DOC||35 KB||3/12/2010|
|WV District Speaker Reimbursement Form||79 KB||3/12/2010|
|WV District Speaker Reimbursement Form||**DOC||31 KB||3/12/2010|
|North American Missions Forms|
|WV – North American Missions Application||72 KB||5/14/2013|
|WV – North American Missions Application||***DOCX||663 KB||5/14/2013|
|WV Application To Start Daughter Work||21 KB||8/24/2012|
|WV Application To Start Daughter Work||***DOCX||668 KB||8/24/2012|
|Camper Registration Form||65 KB||4/15/13|
|Camper Registration Form||**DOC
ǂSite Visitor: Don’t see what you need in the above links? If it was not categorized under “Fliers & Forms” by the user that posted it, it may be available under an appropriate department/ministry page, even if you don’t see it here.
ǂUsers / Department Leaders: Whenever you post an article containing a flier or a form, not only should it be added to a department’s category, but also it should be added to the “Fliers & Forms” category, which will make it show up here. For instance, an article containing a youth camp flier could be marked for three different categories: Youth, Youth Camp, and “Fliers & Forms.”
*PDF = Portable Document Format for Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the free Reader.
**DOC/DOCX = MS Word Document Formats. If you do not have MS Word, choose another format.
***RTF = Rich Text Document Format. This can be read and printed in almost any word processor.
Have a form of general interest or benefit that you’d like to see published here? Please let us know.