Good morning West Virginia!
It is a bright beautiful morning in the foothills of the Laurel Highlands and the Allegheny Mountains.
Trust your day is off to a good start. I wanted to update you and ask that we continue to pray for the following:
- Sister Lilley is completing the first phase of treatment for infection in her foot and is making progress but still needs prayer as she undergoes a 45 day battery of antibiotics after which the plan is to remove a couple bones in her foot.
- Brother Kitchen is home, feeling better and making progress. He is in need of prayer to get stronger where he can get off the oxygen. Remember Sister Kitchen as well.
- Brother Keenan continues to make progress. Although the recent PET scan showed no trace of cancer in his body there is a mass in his lungs that will need addressed. He appreciates the prayer.
- We want to continue to lift up Brother Moss in the loss of his precious companion.
- Prayer for the Family of Evangelist Jerry Holland in the loss of his sister Pat who will be laid to rest on Thursday.
One note of announcement:
I am pleased to announce to our WV District that our own Rev. Daniel Scott has been chosen to be honored with induction into the ‘Order of the Faith’ at the St. Louis General Conference. This honor being bestowed on Brother Scott makes him part of a noteworthy company. Brother Scott becomes the third West Virginian to be so recognized. Congratulations to Brother Scott.
Trust you have a blessed day!