Attention Licensed Ministers:
You already have a free membership on this site. You do not need to register. If you don't know your username and password, please email us, and we will send your log-in information to you. If you know your username but not your password, then you can reset your password at any time. Also, you don't need to register on our main site (www.wvupci.org), because a single account covers all the sites on our network. The first thing to do after you log in is to edit your profile so that your directory listing is accurate. Thank you!
Ministers Not Yet Licensed: "How do I get license with the UPCI?"
The process to be licensed with the WV/western MD District UPCI involves these steps:
- Speak to your pastor, seek their approval and blessing.
- Contact your sectional presbyter. (Click here for their contact info.) Your presbyter will provide you with an application for license. Also request from your presbyter the Study Sheet for Ministerial Test Questions.
- Once you've completed your application and it's signed by your pastor, submit the application to your presbyter and request a meeting with your presbyter. (That meeting is required before you request an appointment to meet the District Board).
- Download the latest updated list of UPCI License Reading Requirements, and begin obtaining and reading the books on the list for your desired level of licensure.
- Complete preparatory ministry training. The following options are available:
- When you're ready to meet the District Board (once you've completed the required reading and completed preparatory training) contact the district secretary-treasurer to schedule an appointment to meet the District Board.
- Show up for your appointment to meet the District Board. Dress appropriately, and be punctual! (Show up early enough to complete your written test beforehand.)
Attention Newly Licensed & Ministers Not Yet Licensed:
If you have already registered on our main site (wvupci.org), then you already have a free account here, but it needs to be activated for this free minister's only site. If so, please email us, and we will activate your account. It's free. If you have not yet registered either here or on the main site, then please sign up here (not on the main site). You won't need to register on our main site, because a single account covers all sites on our network. If you mistakenly sign-up on the main site instead, just email us, and we will activate your account here.
To all: Welcome to the WV UPCI Ministers site (part of the WV UPCI Network). This site is for all UPCI preachers in WV and western MD — both those not yet licensed and already licensed. If you don't yet have an account, you are encouraged to sign up. It's free.
What Is This Place?
This site provides a dedicated place for WV UPCI ministers to fellowship and network with one another, a place for young ministers in training to ask questions and get answers, a means for all our ministers to immediately update their personal data record for the district, and an online way to set up auto-payment of their ministerial dues. Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help you. Thanks!