Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
We are anticipating a great Youth Camp 2011!
To assist you in your planning, please note the following information:
- Date: July 25-28, 2011
- Location: Rippling Waters Campground in Romance, WV. Located 4 miles off of I-77 at exit 116.
- Registration: Pre-Registration postmarked by Monday, July 11th is $125. At-the-door registration (space permitting) will be $150. Registration begins at 12 noon on Monday, July 25th.
- Workers: Due to limited space in the cabins and cottages--there will be a limited spot for workers. Currently, we need a few more male chaperones.
- Ages: 13+
- Speaker: Rev. Jason Staten, MD/DC District Youth President and veteran of youth ministry
Here are links to the following documents:
- Digital copy of my CAMP 2011 letter
- Camper registration form
- Staff registration forms (no one should arrive at camp expecting to work without prior authorization from the Youth President)
- Camp Flyer/Announcement
Also, the WV District Youth Ministry has a new website that will be going "live" this week. Please check out: wvw.wvyouth.com
We have also created a CAMP 2011 PROMO VIDEO that will appear on our website and our new YouTube channel: youtube.com/wvyouth
Please feel free to contact me, Justin Meadors or your sectional youth director if you have questions or concerns. We stand ready to assist you in the transition to the new camp venue.
Sincerely in Christ,
Robert E. Fazzalore
WV District Youth President